As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to present a need for social distancing, we have put much thought and effort into developing a virtual event in lieu of our usual annual breakfast, our largest fundraising event.
This year’s event, titled Spring Into Wellness, will benefit participants, raise awareness of our mission and help us to garner philanthropic support for our valuable programs and services.
This event offers the opportunity to take part in seven days of wellness support and education, from April 11-17, complete with daily tasks to help you live well.
Here is how the event will work:
• If you would like to participate, you’re asked to gather individual donations from your family and friends to “sponsor” your participation in this 7-day wellness journey.
• The minimum donation per sponsor is $2 per day of the event ($14 total) and each participant is asked to collect a minimum of $100 in donations from family and friends to take part.
• A Sponsorship Sheet linked here is available for your use. At the conclusion of the challenge, please return the sheet and all donation checks to VNA Community Healthcare & Hospice.
• Our own staff will provide wellness education pieces that will be distributed to participants daily for seven days, ranging in topic from Movement and Mobility Tips to the Benefits of Meditation and What You Should Know About Joint Health.
• You will also receive daily tasks related to the event and social media share images that can be used to promote your wellness journey and the impact of our mission with your social media network.
• The week will conclude with a virtual raffle event.
• Prizes will be awarded to both the individual with the highest number of individual sponsors and the individual who raises the most money to support the agency and its mission.
• Each participant will receive a water bottle and a T-shirt to commemorate the event.
Please confirm your participation by Friday, March 12, 2021 by emailing Kassandra Hernandez in our Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations in lieu of participating in the Spring Into Wellness weeklong wellness journey are also welcome and can be made here.