When you’re in need, it’s best to call an expert. Our Helpline is available toll free at 1.866.474.5230 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. On off hours, call our main number at 203.458.4200 and someone will assist you.
What we can help with
- Information and referrals to community resources
- Understanding homecare for all ages
- Determining what kind of help is needed
- Caring, supportive listening and tips for family caregivers
- Finding benefits of entitlements for seniors
- Information on personal medical alert systems
- Finding non-medical, private pay homemaker, companion personal care or live-in help
- Information on our Ask the Nurse coaching and chronic disease management program
- Signing up for VNA Community Healthcare & Hospice wellness programs
- Providing information on Family Caregiver Support Groups
Who we can help
You do not need to be a patient or family member of a patient of VNA Community Healthcare & Hospice to call our helpline. Any resident of the communities we serve or caregiver of a resident looking for resources can benefit from speaking to one of our trained staff members on the Helpline. We are here to provide clear information and helpful tips for anyone with health and wellness needs. We are happy to connect you with other members of our staff should you find through a conversation with a Helpline team member that you might benefit from our services or the services of one of our affiliates.