Position: Operations Manager and Database Analyst
Position Title: Operations Manager and Database Analyst
Position Type: Full-Time
- Acquires knowledge of and maintains expertise of agency back-office software systems, including, but not limited to, Netsmart, CareWatch, Home Health Gold, Sigmacare CRM, Tableau, Dynamics GP, Global Search, and related web-based systems for submitting claims.
- Investigates, evaluates, plans, and implements upgrades and replacements of the agency back-office systems, including
- Working collaboratively with appropriate staff to identify and plan out the project and workload
- Creating and maintaining the project plan – obtaining updates from team members and facilitating team/project related meetings
- Coordinating/scheduling/monitoring project activities including making assignments
- Assuring adequate communications to users relative to project activities
- Establishing processes which ensure the ongoing maintenance of data tables required by the systems
- Utilizing the systems to create automated workflows in support of the business
- Creating and updating links between systems
- Analyzing and tracking how proposed/requested changes in the systems will impact the Agency, and communicating those changes to affected parties
- Performs ongoing evaluation and analysis of back-office systems and coordinates necessary changes in the operation of those systems with IT and other appropriate departments.
- Troubleshoots issues and errors related to the back-office systems and works with internal staff and system vendors to achieve resolution.
- Develops and maintains queries and reports utilizing back-office systems, including:
- Meeting with users to solicit, analyze, and translate details of new or changed report requirements, and communicate back to requestor
- Determining the best tool to deliver needed reports
- Updating and maintain data analysis “cubes”
- Creating and deploying views and stored procedures in support of report requirements
- Rotates on-call with other IT personnel.
- Participates in Agency committees and projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as necessary to support Agency programs.
- Develops and maintains professional skills to meet position requirements.
- Documents procedures related to the support of back-office systems and shares documentation with IT team.
- Manages the operation and maintenance of the telephone system, including coordination of phone installation, configuration of voice mail and phone profiles, and vendor communication for upgrades and repairs.
- Supports the routine administration of the IT department by ordering equipment and supplies, tracking invoices for payment, building and monitoring key areas of the department budget.
- Serves as backup to the CIO for approval of timesheets and invoices.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent degree from technical/vocational program preferred
- Three to five years of experience in the development of reports and SQL queries
- Working knowledge of document management systems
- One to three years of experience in managing IT implementation projects
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Creative and highly motivated
VNA Community Healthcare & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D