Like you, we are committed to helping patients recover quickly and efficiently, or to learn to manage their chronic condition in order to maximize their quality of life.
We can be your patient’s first call. Our skilled clinicians will recognize and address potential problems early, helping to reduce frequent and unnecessary calls or visits to your office or trips to the ER, while also helping your patients to maintain their independence. Our primary goal is always to help your patients stay at home, where they want to be.
We can be an educator. We will help your patient learn how to self-manage their recovery or disease process by continuing education that is done in the hospital.
We’re on your side. Just as we are beside our patients at every turn, we’re beside physicians to make sure your plan of care is accurately followed.
Ways we can help
- Implement a care strategy to improve patient outcomes
- Help with medication reconciliation and management
- Aggressive monitoring to reduce the likelihood of avoidable readmission
- Education to help patients understand diseases and conditions
- Help making healthy food choices
- Assessment to minimize the risk of falls, infections and other barriers to recovery
We’re in the home making “house calls” on your behalf. Don’t wait to begin a relationship with us as your preferred home healthcare partner. Start today.