Health, eldercare and community professionals all turn to VNA Community Healthcare & Hospice for educational programs, resource materials on health and eldercare topics as well as guidance on home healthcare rules and regulations. We are also available to meet with individual professionals to provide education about home healthcare topics.
Click here to link to our current professional programs calendar. VNA Community Healthcare & Hospice hosts free Spring and Fall series of professional education programs on a variety of healthcare and senior care topics.
Our professional newsletter provides updates about VNA Community Healthcare & Hospice as well as articles on current topics of interest to health professionals.
Your home healthcare questions answered
- Home healthcare FAQs – There are many myths and misunderstanding about home healthcare. Do you know fact from fiction? Click here to learn the facts.
- The Medicare home healthcare “Face to Face encounter” rule explained – click here to link to downloadable page of the rules.
- Understanding “homebound” – Medicare requires patients to be “homebound” in order to receive home healthcare. Homebound is not what you may think. It does not mean that the patient never leaves the house. Click here for a handy check list.
- Medicare home healthcare rules – Medicare has specific eligibility rules for home healthcare. Click here to see what they are.
- How Physicians can get paid for Medicare Home Healthcare Certification – Physicians can bill Medicare for certifying and recertifying home healthcare. Click here to link view an explanation of the rules.