Position: Weekend Home Health Aide (HHA) Scheduler, Per Diem
Position Title: Weekend Home Health Aide (HHA) Scheduler, Per Diem
Position Type: Per Diem
- Performs all duties in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as with the VNA’s code of ethics and policies and procedures at all times.
- Supports, demonstrates and promotes the principles of respectful workplace values in all interactions with patients, patient’s family members, other employees, vendors or visitors.
- Contacts the answering service to inquire if there are any sick calls for HHA staff.
- Schedule clients with fill-in HHA staff to cover the sick calls.
- Confirm that any Care Watch visits that are left on hold are addressed.
- Verify Care Watch visits for all scheduling teams
- Check voice mail messages of each of the schedulers and document the messages. Make follow-up calls that can be addressed during the weekend.
- Check for any errand miles in Care Watch.
- Take referrals that come in and schedule them with HHA staff.
- Make sure that early morning Monday visits are filled with available HHA staff.
- Assures that every phone call received is documented in the weekend call log book.
- Performs other related duties as required by the team or as assigned, to facilitate the efficient function of the Agency.
- One year scheduling experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with excellent customer focus.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Computer experience required
We are growing and are looking for some extra per diem help on the weekends! This scheduler will work in our Home Health Aide (HHA) department and assist with all the weekend scheduling responsibilities.
VNA Community Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.