Position: Per-Diem RN
Position Title: Per-Diem RN
Position Type: Per Diem
- Stability : Founded in 1910 and never sold or acquired by another agency
- Award Winning : Proud recipient of the 2016 Patient Satisfaction Award of Distinction
- Technology : All charting is done electronically on laptops or your home computer
- Growth : Recently licensed Hospice Program
- Perform nursing assessments and care planning according to agency procedures
- Provide skilled nursing treatments as ordered by the patient’s physician
- Work collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Develop written plan of care for home health aide services and assures adequate supervision of home health aides assigned to patients
- Provides complete and accurate documentation of nursing care
What You Will Need:
- Candidates for this position must have availability to work 2-3 days per week (12-15 patients), one weekend per rotation and one holiday per year
- A qualified candidate for this position will have a valid CT Nursing License and 1-2 years of previous homecare experience.
- Driver’s License and reliable automobile
We are seeking RN’s with homecare experience to work per diem in Guilford, Branford and East Haven territories. If you enjoy working one-on-one with patients to make a personal difference in their lives, this may be the position for you!
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Stephanie Franco, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or fax to 203-458-4390.
VNA Community Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D